As Stonesfield Soap Company holds a pre-2013 safety assessment, we can generally tailor your soap to meet your requirements. Please contact us to let us know what you would like and we will formulate a soap and its design for you and quote you a price; please bear in mind that a bespoke soap will attract a higher cost due to the additional formulation fee (this includes the time time taken to formulate, make a trial batch and register the soap on the EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal). Minimum order for soap formulation is 32 bars from a loaf soap (orders thereafter being multiples of 10 bars), 23 bars from a slab soap (orders thereafter being multiples of 24 bars). Additionally, we ask for 50% deposit up front, since the soap will not be part of our normal range, the balance top be paid prior to delivery / pickup.
Wedding items: favours and gift boxes
(also hen / stag party, baby showers etc):
“They are brilliant thank you so much, have already recommended you to family and friends. Really really impressed with them. Thank you so much.” – Lou, wedding favours April 2015
We can make up gift boxes for the bridesmaids, ushers, mothers of bride and groom etc . Any of the items displayed in the shop may be included in a gift box (please enquire for a choice of boxes). Prices for gift boxes will vary depending on contents.
We are now making wedding favours to order. These include guest-sized soaps, balms, bath salts, lotion bars, bath bombs, truffles and melts all made according to our high standards and using our premium ingredients. Minimum order for most wedding favours is 30 (for each design of favour); should you require fewer than this, or a one-off, please contact us – we aim to be as flexible as possible. Bespoke soap wedding favours generally have a minimum order and set batch sizes, depending on style of bar required (loaf or slab), and are sold in multiples thereof; please bear in mind that a bespoke favour will attract a higher cost due to the additional formulation fee (this includes the time time taken to formulate, make a trial batch and register the product on the EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal).
For examples of what we can do, have a look though the examples below. Each handmade item can be formulated to meet your specific needs (colours, design, scent etc); for ideas, please look at the products shown in the shop and on our Facebook page; Packaging designs may be altered to suit your requirements (design of box, ribbon colour etc). The prices for individual favours will vary, depending on choice of handmade item, packaging and quantity ordered. As a rough guide, most favours will command a price of between £3.50 and £5.50 each.
Once design has been agreed, soap wedding favours will require 8 weeks’ advance notice prior to delivery to allow for manufacture, curing and packaging; other favours will require 6 weeks. A 50% deposit will be required to confirm the order, the balance to be paid prior to despatch of the completed order.
Depending on availability of contents, it is possible for a gift box to be made up within a week.
Please contact us to let us know what you would like or to discuss ideas.
1. Padded chest box (diamanté and ribbon trim optional) with example gentleman’s soap
2. Rose bathbombs: round bomb with rosebuds; heart bomb with Himalayan salt
3. Glossy cubetto box with large rose bath creamer
4. Leather-look pillow pouch (diamante ribbon trim optional) with gentleman’s soap#2
5. Small petal-top ivory box with ‘Sweet Dreams’ bathbomb
7. Lantern box containing small jar of your choice of balm (lip, face, after-shave or body)
11. Rectangular box (diamante ribbon trim optional) containing soap or bath melt
12. Laser cut box (3 designs) containing bath bomb or bath truffle.
13.Unbleached muslin square containing Lait de Bain Salé
14. Flower top square box containing heart bath bomb
16. Lidded cube box with bath bomb
17. Two-tone cube box containing bath bomb
18. Scalloped edge box containing soap
19. Shell box containing bath melts
20.Rectangular box with bath melts
21. Handbag box with bath melts
22. Bath creamers (small), cellophane-wrapped
23. Special scented oil blend in blue glass dropper bottle
24.Rectangular box with two bath melts (small)
25. Lip balm (tube) in clutch bag box
26.Lip balms (aluminium tin) in organza bags
27. Skin rescue balms in heart window mini box and organza bag
28.Mini rose soap in heart window mini box